Please Note: Each tenant is required to obtain and maintain renter’s insurance for the duration of the lease. Proof of insurance must be provided to us before the landlord signs and executes your lease, so please start looking into insurance options now!
Each applicant (including co-signers) must submit a completed application and pay the $50 application fee.
The application fee is NOT REFUNDABLE, even if you are not approved for the unit.
Here is the link to fill out the application online and pay the $50.
Each applicant (including co-signers) must provide proof of income for the last two pay periods, (paystubs or pay statements should be e-mailed to the leasing agent).
The rent cannot exceed 30% of the gross (before-tax) household income. For example, if the monthly rent is $1,500, the gross household income must be at least $5,000, and this must be verifiable.
The following must occur as soon as possible to secure the apartment:
If you are applying for the apartment more than 10 days before your move in date
- You should submit payment through Paylease online in the amount of the first month’s rent.
- If you have a move in fee, you should submit a 2nd payment through Paylease online, in the amount of the move-in fee.
- If there is a security deposit, you should submit a certified check (money order or cashier’s check), in the amount of the security deposit. Security deposits can NOT be paid online.
If you are moving in less than 10 days
- You should submit a certified check (money order or cashier’s check) in the amount of the first month’s rent. It can NOT be paid online.
- You should submit another certified check (money order or cashier’s check), in the amount of the security deposit or move in fee. It can NOT be paid online.
If there are association high rise move in fees or elevator deposits, those should be paid directly to the association, not through our online system.
Time is of the essence, so please ask any questions as soon as they arise.
Are you applying as a co-signer? Do you want to know more about what being a co-signer means? Click here
Ready to apply? Click Here for the online application.